Today, we have another summer nail design for 2013. We are going to show this design step by step.
Summer Nail Art Design 2013 – Ice Cream
What do you need for this cute nail art design:
- The most trendy nail polish color in 2013: mint green
- Nail polish color pink and white for ice cream and red for the cherry on the top of the ice cream
- Color of your choice for ice cream cone; here we select the 2 brown colors, one is light and one is dark
- Brush and toothpick
- Apply the mint green nail polish as the base
- Make an arch shape with pink and white polish as the ice cream shape
- Use brush with red polish to make a cherry as a spot on nails
- Then use the toothpick and apply different colors onto the ice cream layer with many small dots, like spreading M&Ms on your ice cream
- Apply light brown colors on the nails of the other hand; make a triangle shape to form ice cream cones
- Lastly, apply dark brown colors and make a cone mark
There, you have a very cute summer nail art design. Don’t forget to check out previous summer nail designs 2013 gallery!
Related Posts to this article: